Our main worship services take place on Sundays at 10:30-12:00 am and 6-7:30 pm.
Our morning service has the opportunity to chat to everyone over a cup of coffee or a cup of tea ☕. The time seems to go so quickly as we all catch up on the week….
Families with young children are also welcome on Sunday Mornings as a kids church 🧒 runs alongside the main service.
On the first Sunday of the month we have a family service where the Boys Brigade and Kids Club 🧒 are encouraged to attend with their families.
After the evening service, there is the opportunity to have a small bite to eat 🍔, or drink ☕, in the Well dining hall. It’s not far! It’s just behind the stage!
Why not come along and meet one of the loveliest bunch of people that you’ll ever meet? Along the way, you might also find out why we love God ❤ so much. (more details)
Where are we?
Living Waters Church is a pentecostal Church in South Shields, South Tyneside
St. Jude’s Terrace
Tyne & Wear
Phone : 0191 427 5284
Free car parking 🚗 is available from the St Jude’s Terrace entrance. If the car park is full, free parking is also available in St Jude’s Terrace itself.
Diary Dates 📆
- Saturday 25th May @11 am – 1pm – Ladies Brunch! – All women welcome!
- Tuesday 28th May @ 7:30pm – Praise & Worship – all welcome
- Saturday 1st June @ 9am – Men’s Breakfast
- 2nd June (am) Pastor Sam, (pm) Pastor Beth & Sheila
- 9th June (am) Baptism Service Pastor Dave. (No Evening Service).
- 9th June 3.00pm Churches Together “Songs of Praise.” (Pastor Sam will be giving The Word)
- 16th June (am) Pastor Sam, (pm) Pastor Dave.
- 23rd June (am) Pastor Sam, (pm) Pastor Dave.
- 30th June (am) Pastor Dave, (pm) Pastor Sam.
- Tuesday Connect Groups @ 7:30pm
- 4th June Bible Study.
- 11th June Praise Night /Andrea Birthday/quiz.
- 18th June Bible Study.
- 25th June Praise Night