Our main worship services take place on Sundays at 10:30-12:00 am and 6-7:30 pm.
Our morning service has the opportunity to chat to everyone over a cup of coffee or a cup of tea ☕. The time seems to go so quickly as we all catch up on the week….
Families with young children are also welcome on Sunday Mornings as a kids church 🧒 runs alongside the main service.
On the first Sunday of the month we have a family service where the Boys Brigade and Kids Club 🧒 are encouraged to attend with their families.
After the evening service, there is the opportunity to have a small bite to eat 🍔, or drink ☕, in the Well dining hall. It’s not far! It’s just behind the stage!
Why not come along and meet one of the loveliest bunch of people that you’ll ever meet? Along the way, you might also find out why we love God ❤ so much. (more details)
Where are we?
Living Waters Church is a pentecostal Church in South Shields, South Tyneside
St. Jude’s Terrace
Tyne & Wear
Phone : 0191 427 5284
Free car parking 🚗 is available from the St Jude’s Terrace entrance. If the car park is full, free parking is also available in St Jude’s Terrace itself.
Diary Dates 📆
- Friday 5th April Creation V Evolution by Creation Ministries @7.00pm
- Saturday 6th April – Tynemouth Market Fundraiser
- Maundy Thursday 18th April 7 pm – ‘Preparation for Easter’ & Passover meal at the Church
- Good Friday 19th April – Annual March to the Market Place (South Shields) 9 am for 10 am Service
- Easter Sunday – 21st April 6am (in the morning) – Sunrise Service at Sea Front Amphitheatre Walkway
- Thursday 25th April – “Ladies’s lunch vs Men’s Breakfast team bowling”
- Saturday 4th May Men’s Breakfast