Our main worship services take place on Sundays at 10:30-12:00 am and 6-7:30 pm.
Our morning service has the opportunity to chat to everyone over a cup of coffee or a cup of tea ☕. The time seems to go so quickly as we all catch up on the week….
Families with young children are also welcome on Sunday Mornings as a kids church 🧒 runs alongside the main service.
On the first Sunday of the month we have a family service where the Boys Brigade and Kids Club 🧒 are encouraged to attend with their families.
After the evening service, there is the opportunity to have a small bite to eat 🍔, or drink ☕, in the Well dining hall. It’s not far! It’s just behind the stage!
Why not come along and meet one of the loveliest bunch of people that you’ll ever meet? Along the way, you might also find out why we love God ❤ so much. (more details)
Where are we?
Living Waters Church is a pentecostal Church in South Shields, South Tyneside
St. Jude’s Terrace
Tyne & Wear
Phone : 0191 427 5284
Free car parking 🚗 is available from the St Jude’s Terrace entrance. If the car park is full, free parking is also available in St Jude’s Terrace itself.
Diary Dates 📆
- Men’s Breakfast is back on Saturday 2nd November @ 9am 🥓
- We are packing the Christmas Shoe Box presents on Thursday 7th @ 6pm 🎁
- Sheila’s Coffee Day ☕ on the 16th November; 10am ▶
- Tynemouth Market! Saturday 30th November
December key dates 🛐
- Ladies Vintage Tea, Saturday 7th December 2-5pm £10 🎉
- Nativity and Christingle Service, Sunday 15th December 6pm
- Christmas Special Tuesday 17th December 7pm
- Christmas Eve Special Tuesday 24th December 6pm