Our main worship services take place on Sundays at 10:30-12:00 am and 6-7:30 pm.
Our morning service has the opportunity to chat to everyone over a cup of coffee or a cup of tea ☕. The time seems to go so quickly as we all catch up on the week….
Families with young children are also welcome on Sunday Mornings as a kids church 🧒 runs alongside the main service.
On the first Sunday of the month we have a family service where the Boys Brigade and Kids Club 🧒 are encouraged to attend with their families.
After the evening service, there is the opportunity to have a small bite to eat 🍔, or drink ☕, in the Well dining hall. It’s not far! It’s just behind the stage!
Why not come along and meet one of the loveliest bunch of people that you’ll ever meet? Along the way, you might also find out why we love God ❤ so much. (more details)
Where are we?
Living Waters Church is a pentecostal Church in South Shields, South Tyneside
St. Jude’s Terrace
Tyne & Wear
Phone : 0191 427 5284
Free car parking 🚗 is available from the St Jude’s Terrace entrance. If the car park is full, free parking is also available in St Jude’s Terrace itself.
Diary Dates 📆
- Saturday 6th July – A double date!
- Men’s Breakfast
- Sheila’s Coffee Day / Open House 10am – 5pm
- Thursday 11th July 7:30 – 9:30 pm – Encounter Night (see PDF)
- Saturday 13th July 10 am – 4 pm – End Times. A Day of revelation, teaching and impartation of victorious hope (see PDF)
- Monday 29th July – Friday 2nd August 10 am – 12pm – Tropical Adventure Kids club (see PDF)
- Tuesday Connect Groups @ 7:30pm
- 2nd July Bible Study.
- 9th July Film Night
- 16th July Bible Study.
- 23rd July Praise Night